SCHWINN AC POWER BIKE
Packed with all of the best-in-class features of Schwinn’s top tier indoor bikes, the new AC Power bikes take your Authentic Cycling riding experience to a whole new level with the amazingly accurate 4iiii® crank arm powermeter, the new Echelon2G console, and a built in generator, preventing the continuous need to replace batteries.
- Carbon Blue™ durable toothed drive train provides an Authentic Cycling experience
- Magnetic Resistance Brake for zero drive train maintenance
- 4iiii® crank arm powermeter delivers accurate strain gauge power feedback to help riders train harder and smarter.
- On-board generator powers Echelon2G Console without batteries
- Morse Taper pedals for increased durability and reliability
- Performance Plus™ handlebars ergonomically designed for reduced hand pressure in
- Schwinn® Fit System enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
- Frame Finish – Powder Coated Aluminum
- Seat Slider and handlebar materials – Aluminum
User Height Range: 4’11” to 6’8″ (150 cm to 203 cm)
Q-Factor: 168 mm
Bottom Bracket: Oversized ISIS
Pedal Interface: Morse Taper non-threaded spindle
Frame Material: Powder-coated aluminum
Drive Train: Carbon Blue™ Belt Drive
Resistance System: 6-Magnet Non-Contact Magnetic Resistance
Standard Pedals: Double Link
Optional Pedals: Schwinn Triple Link™
All Schwinn Authentic Cycling™ indoor bikes come standard with Double Link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations to accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes. The AC Power bike is Schwinn Triple Link™ pedal compatible. Triple Link Pedals accommodate Look, Delta and SPD style cleats to simulate an outdoor riding experience. They easily convert to accept traditional athletic shoes with the snap-in locking toe clips.